We are entirely devoted to the restoration and enhancement of your smile through the use of conservative and state-of -the-art procedures, along with these 5 promise points.
- High Standards – We have a standard of excellence in personalized dental care which allows us to deliver the premium service YOU deserve.
- Education & Prevention – These are key components to optimal dental health care which will keep you from dealing with potential “disease care” in the future.
- Uncompromising Safety – We take infection control very seriously and aim to protect our patients and ourselves, while adhering to the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and Center for Disease Control standards.
- Training & Expertise – Our staff is educated and informed with the latest innovations in equipment and cutting edge dental care.
- A Positive Experience – We want to build a foundation of trust and provide such outstanding
care that you immediately feel like family.
Arlenita Gomez-Croddy, DDS
At Enchanted Dental Care, we get to know about our patients – their medical histories, their families, and their dental goals. As we build a bond of friendship and trust, it helps us serve your dental needs more effectively. We feel it is important and fair that you know a bit about us, too.
Dr. Arlenita Gomez-Croddy grew up in southern California, but married and moved to northern California to encourage and support her husband as he went to law school and raise a family. She loves her family of dental patients so much that her son thought she loved them more than him when he was little.
- Total Commitment to GENTLE care
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff
- Most Insurances Accepted
- Low-Radiation Digital X-Rays
- Computer Controlled Anesthesia Delivery (The Wand)
- Laser Dentistry
- General Anesthesia
- Kids 2 yrs and under are FREE
Let us help you reach your destination of the perfect smile with the most advanced and friendly dentistry money can buy. Schedule an appointment today
A Positive Experience
Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits, and how we can make a difference in providing a relaxing and positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
We thank you for allowing us to take care of your dental needs and look forward to serving you.
Front Office & Assistant
Shannon has been in the dental field for 24 years. Her clinical and front office experience allow her to help patients understand all aspects of their dental care: from treatment to insurance benefits.
Shannon has three children which are her world. In her spare time she is a 4H leader and dedicated Cheer Mom. They have a small farm that includes everything from horses to turtles.
Linda is the newest member to our team. She graduated with honors and is excited to get started with her new career. She is dedicated to giving each and every patient a caring experience in our office. She is knowledgeable and a valued member of our team. Linda is currently working towards her RDA license. Linda enjoys going to the gym and spending time with family.